lisa [mini mentor sessions]
Please meet Lisa…she is my:
1) an attendee at the.ONE DAY.workshop 1
2) an attendee at the.ONE DAY.workshop 2
3) a client for family sessions [notice plural]
4) a student for one.2.one teaching sessions
5) a mentee from the.MENTOR.sessions
6) a mentee from the.miniMENTOR.sessions
7) an up and coming attendee for the Photographers Business Day
8) through this she has become a friend and colleague!
To sum it up…she has more drive and desire to learn and grow. Grow as a person and a business owner. Seeing, first hand, her growth has been beyond rewarding to me!
Hey! I am Lisa Stringer of Lisa Stringer Photography
! I am a wife, mom of 3, school counselor and (of course) a photographer :).
My photography business has steadily grown over the past couple of years and I attribute that in part to continuing to grow and learn through Erin’s workshops and mentor program. I am getting closer and closer to being where I want to be in business as well as with my skills. Although I know that I will always need to improve and grow, I know that I am going in the right direction
I am currently participating in Erin’s mini.MENTOR sessions. During these sessions we have focused on specific topics that I know I need to improve on. I have been challenged with the weekly assignments where I have had to demonstrate my understanding. Having a great teacher/mentor has been more beneficial to me than ever!!
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.