See what photographers are saying
Mini Mentor Sessions
This photography workshop is an extension of my Mentor classes. For 8 weeks, I’ll be teaching you one on one techniques and tips to help you customize your needs and grow as a photographer in your business.
4 [one on one] one hour online sessions
4 weeks of assignments and critiques
Customize this to YOUR needs…this is not a cookie cutter program!
Choose any of the 4 topics from the list below to start with:
- Basic Composition
- Intermediate Composition
- Advanced Composition
- White Balance
- ISO/Aperture/ Shutter Speed
- Macro Shooting + project [I have a fun project for this one!]
- Depth of Field
- Action Shooting
- Landscape Photography
- In your bag: What you have and need
- Stepping it up: Amateur to being serious about your art
- Editing with Lightroom: requires 3 hours
- What are all of these buttons? Learning your camera
- Hands on shooting session? Takes place in Picayune, MS and is an additional $20 per hour.
- Other? __________ Have an interest throw it out there to me and I’ll consider!
Internet, Skype – video capability
Payment plans are available, contact me by clicking the button below to reserve your spot!